"EVERY BREATH YOU FAKE" a Short Film by JUN KIN

"EVERY BREATH YOU FAKE" a Short Film by JUN KIN
Scheduling in Year 2016

Sunday, August 28, 2011

In LIFE you MUST be WILLING to make SACRIFICES in order to SUCCEED.






You can picture me as this eager birdie flitting around a select of tempting flowers for my daily fill of nectar.



I only have to pick one.


LIFE is really about choices.


You choose your friends.


Of course you can get to choose the wrong ones, sometimes.



We make mistakes.  We learn from them.


You select what you anticipate to be the ideal team to share your work projects.


Yet the obvious choice can become a wrong one, and you are left drained and frustrated.


There comes a time when you have to stand alone.

You must feel confident within yourself to follow your own dreams.

You must be willing to make sacrifices.

You must be capable of changing and rearranging your priorities, so that your final goal can be achieved.

Sometimes, familiarity and comfort need to be challenged.

There will be times when you must take a few extra chances and create your own realities.

Be strong to at least try to make your life better.

Be confident that you won't settle for a compromise just to get by.

Appreciate yourself by allowing yourself the opportunities to grow, develop, and find your true sense of purpose in this life.

Don't stand in someone else's shadow when it's your sunlight that should lead the way.



Like I have said before many times, in life I have fallen ever so often.


I trusted the wrong people, they used me for their ends, for the wrong reasons, to build their brands.


Like a fool, I'd pick myself up. I smile. I plod on.


LIFE GOES ON, I DARE SAY.


WHAT ABOUT YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails