"EVERY BREATH YOU FAKE" a Short Film by JUN KIN

"EVERY BREATH YOU FAKE" a Short Film by JUN KIN
Scheduling in Year 2016

Friday, May 17, 2013

MUM’s GOOD. TREASURE YOUR MUM.

MOTHER AND BABY REUNION

IS YOUR MUM STILL AROUND?

If she is, then you are lucky. I have no such luck.

This morning my radio was belting out a nostalgic vintage song called “MUM’s GOOD”.

For whatever inexplicable reason, I always relish this heartfelt Mandarin hit.

It’s the title song from the movie of which I probably heard it a zillion times.

We often say a mother’s love is unconditional, instinctual and forever.

I should know, because mine passed on more than a decade ago and as the years roll by, I realize that I truly miss her. A lot.

I was a moron when I was young, a badass taking her love and concern for granted. My mum made it a point to press my clothes and had my favorite dishes heated up the moment I reached home from work.

Now, I wish upon a star that if she’s still living, I would want to hold her, hug her and let her know I adore her.

Alas it is too late and I beseech you all, those whose mothers are still around, to do just that.

Time and tide wait for no man and you’d not want to live a life of regrets, just like what I have gone through now.

Mother’s Day may have recently passed, but you don’t have to wait for any Mother’s Day to demonstrate your love.

Every day can be a Mother’s Day when you show your affection and appreciation.

Do it now and as often as you can.

Be cool.

Here’s the song:


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails