"EVERY BREATH YOU FAKE" a Short Film by JUN KIN

"EVERY BREATH YOU FAKE" a Short Film by JUN KIN
Scheduling in Year 2016

Sunday, May 10, 2015

TODAY IS MOTHER'S DAY. MEMORIES ARE MADE OF THIS.

MOTHER AND SON REUNION
MOTHER DAY 2
MOTHER DAY

THIS MORNING I WOKE UP REFLECTING ABOUT MY MOTHER.

Oh heck, my mom died many years ago, after battling a long illness.
I loved my mom then, but I had taken her for granted.
I was a bad son but right until now, I still love her very much.

There’s nothing a mother would not do for her son.
Despite our myriad of arguments and irregardless of the rains and the storms, the happiness and the sorrows, I knew in the end, she would always be there rooting for me.

My mother never failed me, but I did.
I was ungrateful and uncaring, being the gawkish ingrate, I never knew how to express my feelings for her.
Today, I wish I could turn the clock backwards, if only ….

For those whose mothers are still around, please do this for me.

Go give her a hug, hold her tight and tell her that you love her very much.

There’s no greater love in this world than that of a mother for her child.

Let her know, lest one day when she’s no longer around, it’ll be far too late.

My mother had taught me how to forgive and when to let go.

If only I had known then.

Viva la, MOTHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails