"EVERY BREATH YOU FAKE" a Short Film by JUN KIN

"EVERY BREATH YOU FAKE" a Short Film by JUN KIN
Scheduling in Year 2016

Friday, December 24, 2010

MY EX:HAUNTED LOVER Thai Movie Review. DON’T MESS WITH THE UNDEAD.

“MY EX: HAUNTED LOVER” THAI FILM

PRESS PREVIEW

Chill, folks.

Draw the curtains, stay indoors.

Didn’t you see the apparition lurking in the shadows outside?

She’s back for the haunting,

She’s not gonna leave you alone,

She’s out to drink your blood.

Now, when did this happen?

How did this story start?

Hush, baby. Here’s the SECRET:

Take this elder sister.

Her name is BOWIE, a ravishingly sexy Thai actress.

She loves her younger sister, very much and will go the long mile for her, any time.

Her younger sister is CEE, doe-eyed, sweet and so beguiling, and has this roguish boyfriend called AOF.

Through BOWIE’s connections, CEE clinches a lead role in a big budget feature film.

So you see, in the celluloid world, it is never what you know, but WHO you know to get you some place.

Hopefully not a quick ticket to HELL though.

But who knows?

Happiness is all around, until AOF decides to intervene with CEE’s career.

Why?

AOF is broke, needs money and wants a piece of the action.

AOF also has a girl friend on the side, called YING, who eventually throws herself from a tall residential building into the pool below, when AOF dumps her.

So YING’s spirit will come ahaunting

and then revenge is sweet, right?

LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!

Now, our REEL story begins …..

All THAI movies distributed overseas are cleverly highlighted as THAI box-office HIT number 1, irrespective of whether they are or not.

How are we to know, really?

Whether this bit holds water or not, we must realize that this is MY EX2: Haunted Lover is spawned from the box office success of its predecessor MY EX1.

The film director is PIYAPHAN CHUPET and the stars are BADIN DUKE, MARION AFFOLTER and PETE THONG-JEUR – as if you have heard of these names.

The Thai Film Board and Distributors never bothered to promote their artistes out of Thailand, much less care about the awful English sub-titling.

It has little to offer in terms of “new-ness” to the realm of Asian ghost movies, but it handled the conventions well, piling frightful scene upon frightful scene as a vengeful ghost seeks payback against those who wronged her.

For horror fans, you will be treated with loads of awesome blood and gruesome gore.

This film is layered with twisted revelations towards the end, where things are not as placid as they seem and that beauty can be a lethal weapon.

To savor THE HAUNTED LOVER, keep your concoctions simple.

Take it with a pinch of salt and a twist of lemon.

The film director could have focused on the character development of the leads instead of spawning screamy and squirmish escapades non-stop to create the shocks.

Interesting plot but tiresome execution mars the enjoyment of an otherwise absorbing film about vengeful hauntings.

Oh, lest I forget, this Reviewer is nursing a bad headache from the super loud eerie soundtrack that accompanies the gory scenes.

It’s a real turn-off to have the noise so earsplitting and explosively jarring.

We are not stone deaf.

The audio people at Kantana Post in Bangkok, kindly take note!

As the credits roll at the final frame, this Reviewer had to rush to grab some aspirins from the nearby pharmacy, to keep himself from reeling.

Such is the reward for watching MY EX: HAUNTED LOVER.

The hauntings are tagged with a price.

4 comments:



  1. i am giving this testimony cos l am happy

    My name is mrs. Santana Valdez from Houston,taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in June 19th 2013 this year on a business summit. i ment a man called dr. Atakpo.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address atakpotemble@yahoo.com

    Great Atakpo i thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you i would have been losted and wasted thank you. Email Him Through his email address... atakpotemble@yahoo.com

    please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay..

    What a powerful man such as Dr Atakpo.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. atakpotemble@yahoo.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. my names are Sandra Collins i am here to testify the good deeds that DR. OBHIOGUN did for me. i was having a serious fever. though i did treatment, the fever never went off, i was asked to go for cancer check-up, because fever is one of the signs of cancer. quickly i went for check-up.i was told that i have a blood cancer. i was filled with sorrow, i felt that i was am going to die soon, i was told of a great spell caster, DR. OBHIOGUN who can cure any disease, i collected his email obhiogunspelltemple@live.com, i emailed him quickly, and he told me that i should not bother myself, that all my problems are over, he asked me to buy some items which i did faithfully, then he told me that after casting the spell i should go for screening which i did afterwards, i was screened there was nothing in me again i was cleansed totally, i am free, am having a peaceful life, if you are passing through hardship, or you have any disease you can email him on obhiogunspelltemple@live.com he is waiting to help many people that comes to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Shana, wants to say a big thank you thank you thank you to Dr Ejemen spell for everything To everyone who doesn’t believe in spell, I was one of those ones at first. I wasn’t quite sure if I wanted to do this since I’ve tried others so-called spells casters and they did not work and was a waste of my time and money. However, when I read through the testimonies of other people at this website and after I talked to Dr Ejemen who answered all my questions and was very nice and sincere about everything, I decided to give it a try. I figured it would be my last try to get my guy back. So my story is that I was at my office when the guy I am in love with told me that he wasn’t in love with me and never will be and that he didn’t want to speak or see me again, especially since he was talking to this other girl. When I talked to Dr Ejemen about it, he let me know which spells would be most appropriate for me and I chose the ones that was to get him back to me and stay with me and want to marry me.As soon as he started on the spells, my guy came back into my life! It was a miracle to me and I’m so thankful for that. Things have been going well, and pretty much according to what Dr Ejemen said would happen. He’s always there when you need him,you can contact him via email ejemenspelltemple@live.com

    ReplyDelete



  4. My name is MONICA MORRISON FROM USA, I head that my husband was having an affair with one of my closest friend and I was very upset and worried so a friend of my advice me and told me if I still love my ex and if I really want to have him back so I told her yes, and she ask me to contact Dr.kabaka the spell caster and I did although I never believe on spell so he gave me something when he was casting the spell and ask me to say my wishes on it and after the casting of the spell a receive a phone call from my ex and was ask me at which I did and now we are back together again I’m so happy and I wish not to ever have this mistake again in my life. I will also advice anyone with this kind of issue to contact him for help he is really nice on phone and always there to answer you question giving you the good advice that you need. his email is drkabakaspiritualtemple@gmail.com
    Call or WhatsApp him.
    +2349015857861

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails